Here’s a step by step guide on how to setup a fundraiser on Facebook for Little Bear Sanctuary:
- In the Facebook app, click on the bottom right of your screen where it says Menu then scroll down to Community Resources and select Fundraisers (or to setup a fundraiser in your browser and go directly to create a new fundraiser for Little Bear Sanctuary click here and skip to step 4)
- Click Create Fundraiser or Raise Money
- Then type Little Bear Sanctuary under Select Nonprofit in the Search Nonprofits field and click on our name when it pops up.
- You can edit your fundraiser name and the description or leave it set to the default, completely up to you.
- Set your fundraising goal. We’ve seen many successful fundraisers at $200 or even $500 or more! Set an amount that feels right to you and see where it goes! You can always raise the goal if you’d like to challenge your friends.
- Set the currency you want the funds to be in.
- Set the end date. We recommend you launch your fundraiser with a minimum of a 7 day period.
- Hit Create. Your fundraiser should now be live!
- Lastly, don’t forget to invite your friends to donate! This step really helps. Post on your new fundraising page often: feel free to share pictures and posts from our page. You could also share a few times on your timeline and stories. Remember that if you post just once, not everyone will see it. Thank people as they donate, and watch the numbers go up!
Here’s a shortcut to create a new fundraiser in your browser: Click here to be taken directly to a new fundraiser for Little Bear Sanctuary in your browser (you may have to enter your Facebook login criteria if not already logged in on your browser)
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, concerns or need assistance setting up your new fundraiser.
Thank you so much for all your help and support and for raising funds to help the animals here at the sanctuary!